– Tools needed
– Easy assembly with an instruction manual.
– For daily maintenance, use a clean soft cloth to gently remove surface dust.
– Avoid using wet cloth or abrasive materials to clean the surface and mirrors. Avoid contact with acidic or alkaline chemicals.
– For regular maintenance, it is recommended to perform maintenance every quarter. After dusting the furniture surface with a clean soft cloth (or microfiber cloth), evenly apply furniture polish specifically designed for the furniture surface. Then, use another clean soft cloth (or microfiber cloth) to polish, ensuring a continuous and shiny surface coating.
– Maintain appropriate indoor temperature and humidity levels to prevent furniture components from shrinking, cracking, or deforming, especially when cultivating plants.
– When moving the furniture, remove any items inside the cabinet, handle with care, and avoid dragging or pushing forcefully to prevent loosening or breakage of the legs and structure.
– For long-term storage when not in use, cover the furniture with dustproof and lightproof packaging materials and store in a dry and well-ventilated environment.